Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday belated weigh in day!

I totally forgot to post yesterday.  (and all last week)  Oops!

Well, the drama in my life is dying down (Thank GOD!) And my new normal is coming up very very quickly.  Now the trick is to adjust to "normal."

I've been gaining and losing the same 4lbs for a month now. --Which is better than the 10lbs I was gaining and losing all through Feb.   Yesterday I was 230.8.  Today 231, in interest in full disclosure, I haven't done much of anything other than hold a clingy baby.  (2 year molars perhaps?)  I don't know.

Anyway it's 6:20 baby is having breakfast, and I'm gonna go get dressed and hit play.  Lila's gonna workout with me whether she likes it or not.  

1 comment:

  1. I hope you kick butt today! Very likely Lila is trying to adjust to the "new normal " as well

    ReplyDelete