Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Shoulders and Arms

Done! I'm feeling pretty satisfied with myself.  I had a date to workout at 8am and missed it, but life happens and I had to test drive my new vacuum cleaner. ;-) It's the little things in life! Lila watched and during the ballistic stretching she didn't wanna do that, she wanted to do jumping jacks, so we did! BTW a 3yo doing (attempting) jumping jacks is about the cutest thing in the world.

 I ordered a scale from Amazon that showed up yesterday.  I haven't even opened the box.  I lost the last one in a move so I've been without for about 8 months.  Last month I was brave enough to step on my sister in law's and it was bad.. so very bad.  I was up about 25lbs kinda bad.  And that was on top of the 8lbs my body settled into from my low weight.  I need to be tracking.. It keeps me honest, but OMG that scale in the box in my bathroom is taunting me.  I'm not sure I'm ready.

1 comment: