Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Challenge Before shots.

Ugh.. More pics 257 this morning.  That's about all I have to say about that.  



Ok this is the new shirt I got from a friend.  It's really about 1/2 a size too small.  The jeans are the smallest ones I have.  With this shirt in particular, I've got some major muffin top happening (can you call it that when you've got rolls?) Anyway.. These are my "Goodbye" shots for the March Challenge I'm taking part in.  Hopefully by the end of the month this outfit will fit better.  


Ok I guess this is some perspective.  


6 comments:

  1. Amanda, I love how you are taking on this challenge to become fit and healthy. You are a very beautiful and brave and wonderful woman. I can't wait to see your progress, and your "after" pics! xoxo
    Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats !!!! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so inspiring to read about other people weight loss journey. I don't record my progress in my blog. But I publish articles about weight loss to keep me moving. I am now start fresh my new year's resolution to lose weight after many many slip up early this year :)
    What about sharing your story in my blog? I want to motivate my readers with your story too.

    Best wishes,
    Honeybee of Healthy Beautiful Blog

    ReplyDelete