Friday, August 17, 2012

Oh hell yeah

I finally got the mobile ap for my phone.  Life is better!  I took a 2mile walk yesterday and that was it.  I just couldn't convince myself to hit play. 

Today was legs and back.  I spent all day holding/nursing the baby.  I mean all.damn.day.  I was getting grumpy.  Finally she woke up happy and I sent her outside to play with her sister while I worked out.  I hate to admit it, but my mood greatly improved after I sweated a little (lot).

Umm in other happy news I'm back to 212.  I'm hoping I can maintain it through the weekend. This time I really am going to take pics in the morning.  My face is changing. I'm not sure if I like it.  20lbs ago I thought it looked great.  Now my chin looks extra pointy.  I can't help but wonder what it will look like if I ever get to my goal.  I don't want to be one of those women who look older than they are because they don't have any fat in their faces.  Yep.  Still worrying about stupid shit. 

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog! It gave me a final push to start my p90x. Am currently on my day five so fingers crossed! Keep the good work going and am sure your face will look even cuter when you get to your target weight :) x

    ReplyDelete