Thursday, July 5, 2012

I didn't post yesterday

I was too busy kicking ass! I don't even know where it came from lol! I got up, fed the kids breakfast, did a little (very little) bit of cleaning then I pushed play.  Before 9am.  Shoulders and arms was yesterday and Man, I totally brought it! I was so pleased with my performance! I did ***8*** straight leg chair dips.  TWICE.  The most I've ever done with straight legs is 2! My form was great, my range of motion was good :)  I was am so happy.I mean really really the "This is why I love this so much" feeling that I've been missing lately.

Anyway, I went to the grocery store, picked up some fireworks, did more cleaning and a ton of laundry.  We played outside in the baby pool, and got rained on. Not just a little sprinkle, a big huge, "if I don't rain on this neighborhood all those idiots are going to set the place on fire" kinda rain.  So yay! No fires caused by idiot neighbors.  The baby had her first sparklers and enjoyed them! The big girl is the bestest big sister a baby could hope for!


So now bitchy, Girly TMI Amanda has some things to say.  
PMS is ruining my life.  Really.  I'm up 5lbs in 4 days and I'm mad about it.  Not just a little mad about it I want to murder someone over this bullshit! I spend 1 week out of 4 gaining 8-12lbs then another week losing it.  That only gives me 2wks a month to find a way to show some damn progress.

Yesterday I tried to fight it.  Protein, roasted veggies, diuretic food like cole slaw (yum!) and watermelon (double yum!!) and still gained 2lbs.

Grumble grumble grumble.  I'm gonna fold some laundry and try to talk myself into yogaX.  



No comments:

Post a Comment