Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kicking myself in the @$$


I have GOT to get back on the wagon and stay there.  I haven't smoked today, I did a lot of chest shoulders and triceps.  I then took the baby for a 1 mile walk.  

I'm gonna try to dig out some old pictures and recreate the outfit with my weight loss.  (This won't be easy.. there were very few pics of me taken LOL! )  

That reminded me I do have more pictures of me in this dress.  These were taken Dec '10.  Lila was 3 months old.  I still had 20ish lbs of baby weight on me (I gained 50) so I'm probably 345-350 here.  




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You are so inspiring! I'm going to have 3 solid gym workouts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny is that I really thought I could still wear that dress and it wouldn't look terrible on me! I mean I knew it was big now, but I didn't realize HOW big it was.

    ReplyDelete