Thursday, March 22, 2012

So. Tired.

Maybe I'm not as back as I'd hoped.  I did half of x stretch before I came up with excuses to stop.  Mostly it came down to I'm tired as hell.  Lila did naked baby stretching with me.  You can imagine the cute there!

I'm insanely bummed about losing count.  I did 5 solid weeks of p90x and now I don't know what to do... start over at day 1?? That is remarkably discouraging.  Just ignore it and start week 6 Monday? Probably, although, it does feel a bit like cheating.  Start phase 2 all over with week 5? That might be a good compromise... what about my days? I was on day 38.. After a 3 day break can I call today day 39? That doesn't seem fair.  Damnit. I guess I could restart my count and go back to week 5.  It's not like I wasn't planning on a second round of this when I finished the first one.

I worry about stupid $#*%.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following you for a bit and always smile at your posts. You have the greatest sense of humor! I love it and it cracks me up!! Just wanted you to know that!

    Hope you start feeling back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete