Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 26- Core Synergistics

Oh. My. God.  This is uncharted territory.  This is what the muscle confusion is all about.  I've been doing the same workouts for 10 months, and now, I'm in over my head.  The stack foot/stagger hands push-ups were exciting.. I did about 1.5 lol.. But next week when it's time to do push-ups, I think I'm moving to girly ones on my knees.  I'm ready to ditch the stairs! I'm really really tired, even though I spent 30 min staring at the tv, breathing hard, and had my jaw dropped.

I did my best. And next time I'll do my best again.  One of the things I like most about this program is that Tony (we're tight like that) gets up and says "Hey, this $hit is hard! Do your best" Um, that's me paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

I thought I'd be able to do the bow to boat exercise.. I got the bow down, but my tailbone freaked out when I tried to boat.  That can't be normal.  I don't have any pain as a general rule, but that position killed me!




No comments:

Post a Comment