Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday is rest day again!

But I made a promise to *try* YogaX again.  It's been months, and I've never considered myself a "yoga" type girl.  I'm far too high strung for all that relaxing and breathing.. BUT I tried it again.  I did a whopping 20 min out of 90.

There's not really anything else to say after that lol.. Next week I'm hanging in there for another 5-10 min.  I'll finish that dvd one day.  Day 17... Done (ish)

Tomorrow starts week 3.. I'm cool with that, week 4 is what scares me.

Week 4 is
2 days of YogaX - uhhh
2 days Core synergistics - never even watched this one
2 days of x stretch - Umm where is that one again? As of right now I can't even find it.
And KenpoX-- That one I can handle.

I think I'll sub CardioX for the Yoga.. it's about 20 min yoga, so min kenpo and 20 min plyo.. At least I've got a plan now.

The baby's sleeping, but Reya jumped on board to do Yoga with me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment