Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Focusing, lack of focusing and hyper focusing

The problem with me, and my life in general is an inability to balance things.  I'm such an all or nothing kinda girl it hurts.  I can focus my little tamale business, or working out, the kids, the internet, housekeeping, or whatever shiny object that catches my eye.  Most of the time I can even swing 2 of those, but neither gets my full attention and I never feel like they're getting enough.  That is truly my biggest flaw.

I thought I had more to say, but apparently not.. Life is waiting for me to go handle it. My goal for the upcoming months is to strike a balance between work, home, and self care.  Working out is critical to my self care and an hour a day shouldn't be so difficult to find. That said.. I plyoed for the first time in over a year this morning.  I told a friend if I managed 30 min of it I'd be a happy girl.  28.5 min is nothing to sneeze at.  I'm horrified at how much stamina I've lost, but muscles have memory and I fully intend to get it back!


No comments:

Post a Comment