Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Once a week blogging .. Didn't wanna be that girl

I decided last week I was not going to stress out.  I am a big ol liar.

I tweaked my back and still haven't made it to the chiropractor. (That whole not having a car thing SUCKS) There were a few days where I was totally laid up, but yesterday I could have jumped back on the wagon.  It was moving very slowly and tempted me, but for some reason I didn't.  I suck.

Yesterday's weigh in was 221.2.  Ouch.. that's bad.  What's worse was TODAY's Weigh in.  226.  Not even kidding.  I bought some diuretics and I keep starting at the box.  I've been threatening to do it for some time and I keep chickening out.  This kind of weight gain is not normal and it is definitely hormonal.   I think maybe it makes me a cheater if I take them, so instead I've upped the water and I get a 5lb gain literally overnight.  Plus, I'm about to take a very long car drive.  The timing here really sucks.

I'm a little terrified of next week's weigh in.  I'm going to be on vacation all weekend there will be much food, wine, and old friends.  I will indulge.

I think I have a plan.  First off.. I order shakeology.  I've been out for a while, and I (until this week lol) I haven't gained.. but I also haven't really lost either.  School starts for the big girl next week and believe it or not that will make it easier for me to workout and get back into a good schedule.  August is going to be a good month for me.  No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment