Tuesday, June 5, 2012

*Yikes* It's Tuesday and I forgot to weigh in!

Nothing real exciting is going on, there's been a bit of neighbor drama.  It's going to be a very very long summer with all the feral children running around.

This morning I was at 223.4.  That's kinda exciting.  That's 160lbs lower than my high pregnant weight.  How crazy is that? In a few more lbs I'll do some more before/now pics.  I refuse to call them "after" til I hit my goal weight (I still have no idea what that number is though!)

I picked up a super cute pair of jeans at Goodwill size 18 (They're Old Navy "Diva" jeans) and they're too big. I tried them on at the store and thought they were fine, but after I wore them for more than 5 min it was clear that they weren't going to work really.  I can't imagine a size 16 fitting at all so I don't know what to make of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment