Saturday, June 16, 2012

I've been slacking so I stepped it up today.

Actually, if you count my workouts I haven't been, but I feel like a slug for some reason.

Anyway this morning I took a 2 mile walk with the baby and just did 40 min of core synergistics.  This dvd intimidates the hell out of me.  I think this is the 3rd time I've done it since I started p90x 13.5 months ago.  I feel like I kicked the first 1/2's ass for sure.  Things I couldn't do last time I did.. not with ease lol, but I did them, and I didn't stop!

I watched Little Miss pick that 5lb weight up.. I guarantee she engaged all those core muscles!

Temptation is too much to resist when Mommy's a boat! 


Yeah.. this might be part of the reason my workout was cut short lol.  


I also caught her kissing Tony Horton on the tv.. I'm not 100% sure what to think about that one.  


Update: I just did 30 min of plyo.  I'm done for the day lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment