Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Everything on me hurts

Monday I did chest, shoulders, triceps.  OMG this dvd kicks my butt every time! By a lot.  Then I churned out some cardioX (about 2/3rds worth.. Lila was helping remember)  Yesterday I did legs n back and walked 5.71ish km according to my handy dandy "My Tracks" ap.  I'd convert that to miles, but I'm lazy and can't figure out how to change the settings!

I like the intensity of weights + cardio daily, but it's a bad idea and I know it.  Rest days were created for a reason right? Since I'm so sore I'm gonna pop a motrin, and yogaX.. If I can talk myself into hitting play for another workout it'll be cardioX.  I'm not exactly feeling plyo ready today lol.  Tomorrow- back and bi!

I'm gonna keep up (ok fine.. I'm gonna start) 1 week phase 1 and 1 week phase 2.. I really like the mixing it up... Somewhere in there I need to find a place for core.  I'll think on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment