Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday again. Day 31

I could X Stretch today, but let's be real.  I probably won't.  My house has been neglected, I'm backed up on laundry and I really need to mop.  Not to mention, I'm kinda sore from Yoga yesterday. Not bad sore, but "Oh yeah.. I worked those muscles yesterday" kinda sore.  I like it.

I wasn't going to post about this just yet, because the website, like everything else about me, is still a work in progress.  But--what the hell.

I signed up to be a BeachBody Coach.  Please stop laughing! No, I don't have a BeachBody, and I probably never will, but those workouts have brought me this far and I'm sticking with it.  Anyway, if you're doing a BeachBody program, I'd really really really really (did I say REALLY!?) love it if you'd make me your "official" Beachbody coach.  My BeachBody Coach website.

I'm also working on a menu for the week.  I'm so out of ideas.  What are you feeding your family? So far I've got taco night and corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's day.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You're a BeachBody coach! I added you to my buddy list.

    Us insanity people chant: DIG DEEP!

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete