Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 32--New workout!

There's a few things going on this morning.  First, I just finished Chest Shoulders and Triceps.  Holy Crap! This is what it's all about.  Today kicked my @$$.  I didn't do any of the fancy push-ups.  But I did do standard girly on my knees push-ups! 10 at a time.  My range of motion wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either.  I'm feeling pretty dang proud of myself today.  My little partner brought me books to read while I was doing them.  She'd walk up and stick them right under my face.  It's a good thing I have The Very Busy Spider memorized.

I even busted out 10 reps on the chair dips (bent knees of course) I'm normally a 6-8 kinda girl.  It was a really great workout today.  I have that "I'm such a bad ass" feeling that I haven't really had lately.  I didn't know I was missing it til I got it back.  Phase 2 makes me happy.

It's also Monday.. Weigh in day. I'm trying not to be discouraged. I really really wish I had taken measurements.  I'm at 250.4 this morning.  Now, it's less than last Monday, and I'm cool with that, but 4 weeks hovering around the same set point is starting to get to me.  I will say that I'm seeing changes.  I can see muscle definition that I didn't have before. My shoulders and neck are slimming down some and I'm acutely aware that I have a collar bone.  When I flex my quadriceps I can see muscle through the thigh fat.  That doesn't sound like much, but it is in my world.

I did good work today.  What do you have scheduled today?

4 comments:

  1. I'm on day 15, have plyometrics, it kicks my butt everytime... I'm kinda like u with the weight thing. Its less than last week but still not where I want to be for the week, but I do some muscle where I didn't before and I feel more in shape :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me almost a year before I finished the whole Plyo DVD.. and that's with modifying and stepping through on a lot of the moves! I love it though. It's such a great feeling. The first time I did 60 seconds of swing kicks or the circle run without stopping I celebrated! LOL

      Delete
  2. You rock! I did level 2 of Ripped in 30. Now I have to make a million phone calls and head to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant' believe you managed to do anything with all you've got going on! XOXOXO

      Delete