Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 35.. not so great.

Both of my kids have fevers and the big one is vomiting again.  It was all rainy and gross too.  Today sucks.  I'd like to say as soon as I get the baby to sleep I'll hit play, but I can't say it's looking good.  There's always Sunday to make it up I guess.  :/

No one was really hungry so the little one and I shared a shakeology shake for dinner.  The words "nom nom" came out of her mouth.  She LOVES it! Like, a lot.  I mixed it half milk/water and threw in a spoonful of peanut butter and a couple handfuls of ice.  I have to say the ice really adds to it for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Poor babies :(

    Look at us crazy Shakeology people! If they will get the shake down, by all means let them have it- I'm sure with all the vitamins/nutrients it will only do good for them.

    Get well soon....

    ReplyDelete