Monday, July 2, 2012

Goals

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around a "goal" weight.  I have been celebrating every little thing.. 5lbs here turned into 10 and I am happy about it.  I get overwhelmed thinking about a final goal.  If I had started out in May 2011 saying my goal was 120lbs in 14 months I would have fallen flat I'm sure of it.

I'm big on letting how far I have left to go discourage me.  I keep forgetting how far I've come.  So I saw these progress jars on pinterest (oh how I love pinterest!) and decided I needed to SEE how far I've come.

Then I realized I didn't have a goal.  I don't know how many beads to put in the "to go" jar.  Anyway, the final result was 120 lost and 53 to go.  That'll put me at 159 which is the very super top of the "healthy weight range" for my height.  I'm a little scared though.  53lbs is a lot.  That's not an obtainable goal in my head.  I'm used to the little ones!


Ok so I'm not crafty.  And I'll get some different colored beads, I grabbed the last 2 bags they had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment